Friday, January 7, 2011

Christmas "vacation"

The only bad thing about having class that is only completed after Christmas is that although we are no longer at school, this vacation period isn't really a vacation period from school work.
After the Christmas break not only do we have the final exam to get through, but we also have a group project to present. I don't mind having to study for the exam, I mean, I'm sure I can find some time between stuffing my face with food over Christmas and stuffing my face with food over New Year to read some books, but the group project is asking too much.
My group is currently spread over the entire country, and although doing the project over email works to a certain extent, it's hard not being able to meet to work out what we're actually going to do. I think that's definitely something that could be changed, no group projects to finish over Christmas vacation.

No comments:

Post a Comment